Working with Solution Consultants ensures your communications infrastructure is properly managed, assembled and fully functional in the new office, with no disruption to business operations.
Getting the Telecoms part of an office move right can be the most challenging part of any office relocation – which is why it merits specialist attention.
The role of Solution Consultants is to oversee the management of your entire business communications infrastructure throughout the office relocation process. This will ensure that the office move is completed on time, within budget and that all systems are ready-to-go on the first morning in your new office.
Our role is likely to involve: –
- A full equipment audit undertaken prior to the office move
- Assessment of IT & Telecom requirements in new office
- Advising on a suitable Business Phone System for your new office
- Creating a reliable Business Continuity Plan
- Relocating IT & Telecoms equipment safely and securely
- Setting up and testing of all equipment so it is ready to use
- Providing a office move IT & Telecoms support service
An office move is the ideal time to consider upgrading technology and can provide a trigger for renewing/switching supplier contracts. Your current system might well be perfect for your existing office but is it right for the new premises? We will advise you on what technologies will help improve business efficiency and whether any cost cutting measures can be implemented.