With plans to increase staff numbers in the office, a redesign of the office and add remote locations, although not impossible, utilising the existing system was going to mean an upgrade.
The company had been using cloud technology for some time in terms of their PC’s having moved to a virtualised CRM environment a few years earlier when High Speed Business Broadband Fibre became available at the office
A new Hosted Voice Telephony solution was deployed as this fitted their requirements for both the short and long-term strategies and fitted the ‘remote-working’ model that the owner had visualised.
Although a more conventional AVAYA or EricssonLG system would have ticked most of the boxes, a hosted system was preferred as it provided scalability (up and down) and expandability and a set of features and functions that delivered.
- Direct Dials for each handset
- Hunt group’s
- I-Phone / Android App
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Out of hours redirect via time schedule
- CRM Integration
- Call Recording
Solution Consultants ensured that there was limited business downtime by providing the engineering over the weekend. During this time the phones were provisioned to the customers’ requirements, these were then cabled out into a new data voice POE switch plugged into a Business Fibre broadband router replacing the ISDN lines.
- Administration would be much easier through the use of a portal. Free handsets were provided as part of a 2 year contract so set up costs were zero including all cabling and new POE switch.
- All phone numbers would be retained and features currently enjoyed such as voicemail would be replicated plus individual portal access for all users and soft phone capabilities would all benefit staff and customers alike.
- Since initial install, some staff have moved office which has been seamless as anyone can work from anywhere in the world with the new system – plug and play!
- Everything is cheaper as calls are free and there are no maintenance or line rental charges for ISDN like the old BT Meridian.
If you would like to read more about our HVP system used at Masterplan click here:
“I have been very comfortable with Solution Consultants as they have been a trusted supplier for 7 years for telecoms & Energy Procurement and have always delivered. Cost levels are great as well – they have reduced and I had no outlay and no more telephone maintenance costs. The support I get, when I need it is always exceptional. I would recommend Solution Consultants to anyone who needs any advice on Telecommunications or Technology in general”